The position requires working closely with the CS & Operations Team to prepare customers' invoices and other supporting documents in a timely & accurate manner.
• Responsible for daily AR accounting function
• Preparation of customers' invoices and verification of supporting documents
• Preparation of credit note and verification of supporting documents
• Ensure data input in a timely & accurate manner
• Assist in any ad hoc duties as assigned
• University graduate or equivalent
• Bookkeeping qualification is preferred
• Experience in billing and accounting is an advantage
• Responsible, positive manner and attitude, great team-work ethic and good communication skills
• Good command of English and Japanese - JLPT2 or higher
• Comprehensive knowledge in Microsoft Office
We offer an excellent opportunity for career development and an attractive package to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used by our Group of Companies for recruitment purposes only.
Personal information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.