Malca-Amit is seeking an experienced entry specialist with interest in further career development.
The ideal candidate must have experience in all facets of Customs Brokerage.
We are looking for a dynamic individual, who is self-motivated and possesses solid customer service skills.
Applicants must have a strong knowledge of Customs regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Analyze and validate import documentation and data to ensure they are in accordance with applicable laws and regulations prior to submission to U.S Customs & Partner Government Agencies (PGA).
• Ensures compliance and filing with other Govt agency releases – FWS and CITES knowledge a plus.
• Prepare Customs entries from “A-Z” and follow-up with the clearance process on all entries prepared.
• Maintain shipment records and ensure billing is completed and scanned within a timely fashion.
• Secure knowledge of all industry rules and regulations and perform all custom functions.
• Identify and resolve issues that may result in delayed cargo release or final delivery.
• Other duties as required and assigned by direct manager.
• Must be a US citizen.
• 3+ years entry writer experience.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Possess a high level of accountability.
• Flexible Work Schedule.
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance
• 401k with a company match
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Paid Time Off (Bereavement + Holiday + Personal + Sick + Vacation)
• Commuter Benefit Program (Transit Check / Metro Card)
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used by our Group of Companies for recruitment purposes only.
Personal information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.