Malca-Amit Customs House Brokers - located in the vicinity of JFK Intl Airport - is seeking a motivated individual who is willing to learn.
The successful candidate MUST BE a very detail-oriented, self-motivated, multi-tasker and independent worker with the ability to perform in a fast-paced work environment.
• Preparation of customs entries and follow-up with clearance process
• Data entry/input of entries to customs in software program
• Communicate documentation issues to client and supervisor
• Preparation of client invoices and scanning billing package into the software program
• Establish relationships and daily communications with customers
• Other duties as required and assigned by supervisor and/or manager
• 2 years general office data entry experience (Import/Airline experience a plus)
• Accuracy and strong attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Team oriented player
• Flexible work schedule and willing to work overtime as needed
• Proficient in MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
• Ability to learn in-house applications and customs software programs
• Must be a US citizen.
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance
• 401k with a company match
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Paid Time Off (Bereavement + Holiday + Personal + Sick + Vacation)
• Commuter Benefit Program (Transit Check / Metro Card)
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used by our Group of Companies for recruitment purposes only.
Personal information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.