Malca-Amit Armored, Inc - a specialty logistics company - is seeking a candidate who is punctual and dependable, a highly skilled multi-tasker with excellent organizational qualities for a fast- paced, detail-oriented environment, where it is necessary to interface with multiple aspects of our business.
• Ability to handle / lift parcels up to 50 LBS.
• Sign for shipments.
• Deliver shipments.
• Protect the armored vehicle and crew.
• Verify shipment counts.
• Load armoured vehicle with assistance from the driver.
• Receive route instructions from dispatch.
• Must be at least 23 years of age for vehicle operation, with a clean driving record. Some positions may require CDL.
• Hold or be able to qualify for application of a gun permit, SORA or special airport operations permits, when applicable.
Preffered attributes or experience:
• Maintaining a security awareness at all times.
• Ability to analyze data timelessly, accurately & complete paperwork.
• Commercial/truck operation.
• Performing necessary first line maintenance on the vehicle at the beginning and/or end of the shift.
• Compliance with federal, state, local and company regulations.
• Safely delivering and picking-up customer valuables and/or cargo.
• Interacting with customers and representing the company in accordance to company standards while maintaining proper conduct, appearance (uniforms) and personal hygiene.
• Loading, unloading and/or manually sorting parcels, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying and organizing parcels in a safe and efficient manner.
• Other related duties, special projects or assignments.
We offer an attractive package to the successful candidate, including Life Insurance & Saving Plan (401K).
Your employment screening may require:
• Drug test
• Criminal background check
Please submit your application together with a full resume, stating your date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used by our Group of Companies for recruitment purposes only. Personal information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.