Malca-Amit Armored, Inc - a specialty logistics company - is seeking a candidate who is punctual and dependable, a highly skilled multi-tasker with excellent organizational qualities for a fast- paced, detail-oriented environment, where it is necessary to interface with multiple aspects of our business.
Minimum basic responsibilities include:
• Ability to perform manual work for at least 5 hours per day.
• Ability to handle / lift parcels up to 50 LBS.
• Checking the vehicle and ensuring its safety.
• Assisting the guard with loading the vehicle.
• Checking and verifying piece count.
• Receiving directions from the guard to and from delivery locations.
• Reporting accidents.
• Following DOT rules and DMV laws.
We offer an attractive package to the successful candidates, including: Medical/dental/vision insurance & savings plan.
Please submit your application together with a full resume, and state your date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used by our Group of Companies for recruitment purposes only. Personal information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.