Security Crew Member’s are required to work in a fast paced, customer focused environment and to ensure the protection of personnel and shipments for which the company is responsible. This position requires strict following of rules and procedures to protect and safeguard the transports and property of Malca-Amit and its customers.
• Performing pickups and deliveries of high value shipments
• Maintaining high standard of work at trade shows and special events
• Loading and unloading the armoured vehicle
• Ensuring the safety and protection of assets at all times
• Providing an excellent level of customer service at all times
• Respecting and following the company’s guidelines and procedures
• Driving an armoured vehicle and following road safety regulations
• Maintaining a high level of vigilance at all times
• Completing daily reports and check of the vehicle
• Carrying out other ad-hoc duties as requests
• Must hold a Full Clean UK Driving Licence
• Holding an SIA licence is an advantage but not essential
• Excellent ethics and integrity
• High attention to detail
• Collaborative work style
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to work independently
• Professional positive demeanour
Must be able to evidence your right to work in the UK
This role requires references to be provided for the last 5 years as well as a successful DBS check.
We offer an attractive package to the successful candidate, including:
Please submit your application together with a full resume, and state your date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used by our Group of Companies for recruitment purposes only. Personal information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.