The position involves coordinating international freight logistics for both import and export shipments including land transportation, airfreight, and customs brokerage.
- Verifying airway bills and other necessary documents
- Liaising with customers regarding their daily export/import shipments
- Coordinating deliveries with the domestic team to ensure goods are picked up/delivered
- Handling customer enquiries efficiently and ensuring compliance with the Malca-Amit standard
- Billing and issuing requests for import duty/tax remittance
- Other import/export related tasks that are essential to Malca-Amit's operations.
- Higher diploma
- Bilingual in English & Japanese with level JLPT2 or higher
- Basic or higher Microsoft Office skills, especially MS Excel
- Freight forwarding experience.
We offer an excellent opportunity for career development and an attractive package to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used by our Group of Companies for recruitment purposes only.
Personal information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months