Ensuring day to day operations runs smoothly by coordinating and providing precise logistics for drivers to follow along on their routes and coordinating delivery times. To be the point of contact for drivers and have all the information needed to make deliveries.
• Day to day planning of vehicles and crew
• Managing the dispatch for the business ensuring the highest level of quality and efficiency
• Monitoring vehicles out on the road, communicating with drivers.
• Working closely with the sales and shipping teams to schedule orders and manage capacity.
• Track dispatches to ensure successful delivery, progress chase/troubleshoot delayed items as necessary.
• Maintaining adherence to the dispatch schedule.
• Communicate any changes to the relevant teams.
Must be able to evidence your right to work in the UK
This role requires references to be provided for the last 5 years as well as a successful DBS check.
40 hours per week. Shift based role. Alternate week of earlies and lates.
Hours vary from early shifts starting from 06:00am and the latest finish being 22:30pm depending on the needs of the business.
We offer an attractive package to the successful candidate, including:
Please submit your application together with a full resume, and state your date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used by our Group of Companies for recruitment purposes only. Personal information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.