The Customer Service Officer is responsible for the preparation of import and export documents, to include FTA and WTO’s documents, and follow-up with the relevant departments, air cargo companies, and customs clearance authorities.
* Planning air cargo shipments with efficient service to meet customer needs.
* Preparing the necessary import / export documents for customers to review and sign prior to shipping, including import & export customs clearance procedures.
* Finalizing documentation for the FTA and WTO approval process.
* Following-up on shipping orders, tracking shipments and updating customers' shipment status while ensuring punctual delivery.
* Handling customer enquiries efficiently and in compliance with the Malca-Amit standard.
* Must be detail-oriented, meticulous, and able to work well under pressure.
* Minimum Bachelor's degree, Logistics Management would be advantage.
* Knowledge in logistics/ shipping practices is preferred.
* Entry level, or 1 to 2 years relevant experience in the logistics industry - advantage.
* Responsible, positive attitude towards change & ability to multi-task effectively.
* Intermediate level English.
* Service oriented, enthusiastic and good aptitude for business opportunities.
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
We offer an attractive package to the successful candidate, including medical insurance & a performance bonus.
Please submit your application together with a full resume, and state your date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used by our Group of Companies for recruitment purposes only. Personal information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.