An armored car driver/security guard at Malca-Amit is required to work in a fast paced, customer-focused environment, and to ensure the protection of personnel and shipments for which the company is responsible. This position requires strict compliance to the rules and procedures that protect and safeguard the transports and property of Malca-Amit and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the Malca-Amit premises.
Malca-Amit transports valuable cargo using armored trucks designed to our exacting specifications. We are looking for experienced drivers and security guards to join our Los Angeles & Oakland operations.
• Ensure the safety of personnel and the protection of assets at all times
• Maintain a safe environment for colleagues and customers
• Respect and follow the company's guidelines and procedures
• Perform pickups and deliveries of high value shipments
• Drive an armored vehicle and respect road safety regulations
• Load and unload the armored vehicle
• Complete daily reports
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
• 1 year of armed guard, or military, or protective services experience
• 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• High School diploma or GED
• Previous experience as an armed guard, or military experience, or protective services experience
• Excellent ethics and integrity
• High attention to detail
• Collaborative work style
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to work independently
• Professional & positive demeanor
We offer an attractive package to the successful candidates, including: Medical/dental insurance -401K, life insurance & commuter benefits
Please submit your application together with a full resume, and state your date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used by our Group of Companies for recruitment purposes only. Personal information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.